Don't just say it doesn't work but describe in detail what is happening and add the following information:
* VirtueMart version
* CSVI version (Latest is not a version number)
* Sample of the file being imported
* Collected debug information
Without this information you won't get a useful answer. If no debug log is attached, you will get a request to post it.
Hi, I am trying to load my products using CSVI into my Joomla website. I have my product list which is about 15,000 items long and I cannot seem to get them to load properly and I think it is because I am not choosing the correct fields in my import list. I am pasting the key that the manufacturer supplied with the list. I am wondering if anyone can give me an idea of what I am doing wrong
1. RSR Stock Number - product_sku
2. UPC Code (if available or blank filler) - product_unit (not published)
3. Product Description - product_s_desc
4. Department Number - category_id
5. Manufacturer Id - manufacturer_id (not published)
6. Retail Price (if available or .00) - Product_price
15. Image name (if available) (composed of the RSR Stock Number_1.jpg ) - product_full_image
I have to be doing something wrong because my website isn't loading properly and I do not know what I am doing wrong. Can someone please help or give me suggestions on how I can change/modify the fields I have chosen?
That extension is what you need to fill your VM store with products! it's not hard to understand how it works (just read the manual) and if you need anything they have a forum that aswers to EVERYTHING! I just love this extension and is a part of my store-maintenance tools! It's a pity not to mention that this roland guy is awsome when it comes to support!